View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCL View Post
Fair enough, but I used the opinions of all the actual purchasers of new BMWs, who voted with their wallets, and had two options available to them. Asking just the diesel owners if they are a good idea would be like going to a Republican convention and asking for opinions on Obama. (I knew you'd like that one, lol)
I believe people who vote with their wallets are often swayed by public opinion, and TV commercials. Accurate knowledge about other options especially in the diesel area are often clouded by something as simple as "where would I buy fuel" and they listen to nothing more than the negative comments of others rather than informing themselves with the facts from people who know the product.

It's kinda like those Republicans you spoke of. Their opinions on Obama (like a choice in a different driving machine) would be far different if it wouldn't cost them the a future election. Some people as usual without accurate knowledge, just have to follow the Jones.

Sponsored Links