Originally Posted by 2Fast455 View Post
1) Oem looks better.
2) Oem looks better.
3) Oem looks better.
4) Oem looks better.
5) Oem looks way better.
6) Oem looks way better.
7) Oem looks better.

Think you would have been better off with a set of lumma wheels to start off with. Looks like all it will be is all flash but nothing to back it up.
1) there are no OEM eyelids. if anyone does eyelids, they get Lumma ... in case you were unaware

2) you do realize that BMW makes a very similar color grill for the X5 and the X6 don't you? notice the picture below. So, to suggest that you like OEM better is ... misplaced.

3) I'd take body color grill surround instead of that stock chrome look ANYDAY. Even dudes at my job were like "that grill is badass."

4) those are BMW OEM roof railings. So again, dunno what you mean by you liking OEM better.

5) that's cool, but I personally do NOT like the BMW chrome window trim. And black only looks good on a blacked out X5. I like mine because it is uniform with the assembly and grill.

6) having matching grill, trim and mirror assembly is better than a mixmatch in colors. But since the car belongs to me, I can say first hand that it looks far better than stock.

7) there are no mirror covers like mine that I'm aware of, and I'm very happy with that. Also, I think they will compliment the ENTIRE look of the car once it is finished better than what stock ones could possibly do.

Preciate the feedback, but your love for OEM is a little misplaced considering some parts ARE OEM and others are very similar to OEM.
Attached Images

Last edited by donibm; 03-06-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Sponsored Links