View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:23 AM

pete_c is on a distinguished road
My X3 has the legacy MKIV navigation system. Last set of NAV disks I bought were NavTeq dated 2009/10 (don't recall) but they were identical to the 2008 disks that I bought with no updates to the maps. I wrote to NavTeq about the issue; they opened a ticket and closed it about a month later. So I found it a waste of money and actually would say it wasn't right that Navteq updated their disk dates and not the actual maps selling the same map disks for two years without updating them.

I gave my Nav disks to my neighbor a month or so ago; but it was a nice thought and Christmas present from my wife. I have 4 neighbors here with Bimmers. I'm the only one with an X3 (rest have 3, 5, 7 series).
E83 - Aero PKG Mods installed: Homelink mirror. CIS-IBUS video module, AUX, Rr Dr Release, stock wheels with 19 " wheels, CarPC (Atom) & mud flaps - NAV - MKIV - NA Map DVD - 2011 - Any suggestions for remote starter?
E46 - 18.5 wheels/tires (summer), 17 stock (winter), Homelink, NAV software upgrade, BMW video module, Radio to V53, AUX, USB IBUS interface,BMW alarm install, CarPC(Epia), remote starter, tank battery & angel eyes. NAV - MKIII - NA Map CD - High Version 2008.1

Sponsored Links