Thread: 2 questions
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:51 PM

jeremym is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcrab View Post
You're welcome- however they were directed at Jeremym--- to refute his smart assed, know-it-all comments. Why some people get off on going on an annonymous chat board and essentially calling someone a liar for no reason and no proof I'll never know. Takes all kinds I guess.
I never called you a liar. I said I don't believe it. You proved me wrong with your photos and I didn't dispute it after that, did I? Are you seriously trying to start a pissing match with me, like TRAINER did?

What do you want...a cookie? Awesome, you proved me wrong. You expect me to reply back saying "OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THOSE PICTURES ARE REAL?!?!?!?! I'M SENDING $100000000000000 yen to your HOUSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude, you win. Weeeeeeeeee! Get over yourself and your 19mpg and just move on with life. I've moved on, a while ago, but you're still stuck in last-week time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcrab View Post
Next thing you know someone will post wanting to know what everyones income is. Oh, wait.......nevermind.
As I said, repeatedly, in that tread...if you don't want to participate, then don't. I never asked anyone to specifically post their income. The reason I set it up as a poll was strictly to keep it anonymous. What is your problem with that thread? Or do you just have a chip on your shoulder because I didn't acknowledge that you really get 19mpg in your X? You're like my girlfriend. Until I admit that I'm wrong and she's right, there is a grudge held for no reason. Life's too short for grudges.

Sponsored Links