View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:17 PM

bzoeller is on a distinguished road
nail/screw in tire...what to do?

Luckily, i haven't lost any air pressure. Took the XM5 to my local dealer and he says they won't repair the runflats--and it has to be replaced ($529!!). I asked him about a road hazard warranty and he was very dismissive saying "they don't cover road hazards". Checked on tirerack.com, and its the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx DSST Run Flat--and IT DOES HAVE A ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY. The warranty says to take it to a dunlop/goodyear dealer and they inspect it, decide if it can be repaired, and if it can't, you get a prorated (depending on how much tread it left) price for a replacement.

Any of this happen with anyone--I'm planning to take it to goodyear place tomorrow morning, and hopefully won't have to deal with the Richard at the dealership who wants me to just shell out $500 without asking any questions.

Advice needed!!

2011 X5M, Carbon Black, 20" Graphite black "M" wheels, Aluminum "M" racing pedals, Smoke black tail lights, black tinted windows. Its a BLACK BEAST.
Under the age of 10: NO FOOD OR DRINKS

Sponsored Links