View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 PM

Matt_UKTX is on a distinguished road
UPDATE: I e-mailed Steve Ott at Drivers Source in Houston. They are a shop specializing in high end autos. I got his contact info from the forums. He seemed to really know his stuff and said he was confident he could fix it - emailing me back right away and following up with a call - very professional. He looked at the specs and actually said the shop could have made things worse. He also commented that he had never seen a spec sheet like that.

Anyway, I felt comfortable with the guy so I have left the car there for him to look at. He said that the problem may be resoved (after the alignment is put back to spec) by swaping the a wheel or two from left to right. Sometimes tires don't track perfectly, even when the specs indicate they should.

I'm going to ask for my money back from the other place, once I have the updated print outs showing the alignment was out of spec.

Drivers Source was a little more expensive ($140), but they do pickup and delivery and were also able to fit me in today, even though they have a backlog. I'll let you know how my experience works out. Fingers crossed...

BTW, I seriously doubt it's a set of bad tires. There may be one or two people that have issues, but given the waitlist to get these tires and their glowing reviews/popularity, I doubt they are bad. Possible, but unlikely...

Sponsored Links