View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:52 PM

12cmim3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard
What are you talking about???

This is your first post, your first time with a single failure, and 'you are concerned that they don't have a long term solution'?!?? OMFG

Everybody is a victim these days.

Take it in, get it fixed, stop whining.
^^ Yeah, that was helpful

Maybe because I'm a noob on this site and don't know you, but you kinda seem like a pr1ck. Why are you so angry in this thread? Is it because you feel you're king of this forum and know EVERYTHING about the X5, that all other questions/concerns others have are stupid to you?

So what if it was the OPs first post? Maybe it was his first issue that he had...and he felt like it was a big enough issue to finally post his concerns about it. It seems OP did a search, found others that had similar problems but no real solution. Maybe that's why he felt concerned that there wasn't a long term solution.

So why do you say he's whining? It seems there are several other people that had similar experiences. If anyone's whining, it's you...about this thread, and, I'm guessing, probably about a bunch of other threads as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard View Post
Coulda sworn you were talking about your X5...

Here how it works:

1. Warning lights come on, various messages. (no, despite your desire to have a warning - you said "Just happened without any warnings"- there is no "Warning: warning about to happen" message.
Really? You're going to start nitpicking his wording? I think most of us know what he meant by "just happened without warning"...and it wasn't OP wanting a "warning for his warnings".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard View Post
2. Take it to the dealer.

3. Diagnose and fix.
There have been many times people have taken their "problems" to the dealers, where the dealers weren't able to diagnose the issue. There have also been many times where people took their problems to the dealer and had to explain to the dealer what was actually going on with the car...from what they learned from forums such as this. Maybe OP wanted to find out if its an issue that doesn't require him to go to the dealer.

Whatever the reason, I don't think there's a need for you to get your panties all in a twist because of this post. If you can offer legitimate help, then offer it. If you find the thread stupid, then don't post in it. Being a douche doesn't help anyone. We're all here because we have a love of our X5s/BMWs/cars, and I assume, look to each other for help with issues, or just for a sense of community. At least I do...but then again, I have <10 posts so whatever I say probably doesn't matter.

Just my feelings after reading this thread...

/rant

Sponsored Links