View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:29 PM

Ldiggs910 is on a distinguished road
I dont know if mine are Spyder or Sonar but I DID purchase mine from the same seller Zomkspeed way back in 2009 or maybe even 2008 i dont remember. The only difference between my and your purchase is mine came with regular non-led turn signal bulbs. I installed the stealth silver bulbs that eliminate the orange color filling the housing when the blinker is off.

I decided to contribute because I wanted to say that two years later all my leds are still fully functional (unlike some other crap u see on the back of ppls cars). I DID try a LED turn signal bulb and they worked great for over a month and then somehow the electronics must've awakened and instituted the fast blink/bulb out error syndrome.

There was some gap/fitment issues with the way the taillight assembly mounted on the car met up with the assembly mounted on the tailgate. The gap was really big but it was remedied with a little drilling/hole widening.

Good luck and enjoy. They look great on your car!

2001 X5 3.0 manual with factory widebody kit

Sponsored Links