View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:54 PM

GOFAST GUY is on a distinguished road
I just finished installing the lift kit I ordered from Fluid Motor Union. Apparently it was the first kit sold in Canada so after I wash it tomorrow, I'll post some pics. The new ride height didn't take anything away from the ride quality and along with the 2" lift, I also replaced the front struts with Bilstein sport suspension and new airbags in the rear. The kit fit really well and was quite easy to install. I've got slightly bigger 18" winter tires then stock and didn't need a wheel alignment either which was a relief. My rear tires are 285/60/R18 Blizzacks and the fronts are 265/65/R18. I'll take some measurements tomorrow on what the combined lift ended up being just to give you guys some idea of the difference. Fluid Motor Union was awesome to deal with. They took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns and made sure I knew that they were only a phone call away just in case I needed help even though I live in Alberta, Canada and they are in Illinois.

If you can still see the disapointment on his face in your rear view mirror, he's not far enough behind.
98 M3 Sedan blk/blk Sold
00 BMW 540i Sold
03 BMW 4.6IS
98 BMW E36 M3 modified

Sponsored Links