View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:23 PM

95M3Gretchen_&_06X5Rolf is on a distinguished road
I think this one must have not only been ordered for Munich, but must have been spec'd by someone there too. It has a very no-frills European feel to it...normally I like that but I wish they'd have checked the 'Cold Weather package' tick box for only $750. I am wondering, though, if the seats might have the heating elements in them and are just not connected due to the non-seat-heat switch panel in the dash. I saw one of the panels that has all the buttons of mine + heated seats on eBay and am tempted to plug and play to see if it might work. I'm guessing that would be too easy so I might try to find a seat part #.

I, too, like the Sport package options - wood trim isn't 'me' but I will ferry clients in it from time to time so this set up will make me look like I know something!!! lol I did the same thing as you...put down the deposit and THEN looked into its options!

The air suspension looks cool - I didn't realize they had that until I read the spec's PDF linked in a thread on this site.
1995 M3 (Gretchen) dakar/blk, 186K miles, ECIS CAIS w/ EURO HFM, Turner Chip, Stygar SS, X brace, 24lb Ford injectors, UUC mounts & swaybarbarians, aluminum cooling system components, Euro brake components & SS lines, underdrive pulleys, aluminum machined interior pieces, custom yellow on yellow flag decals, carbon fiber splitters & more...loves to be driven hard & put away wet.
2006 X5 (Rolf) silver / blk, 6spd manual, 54K miles, former BMW Munich Corporate Exec car, like new.

Sponsored Links