|
I have been looing pretty actively for about two weeks and I think you are a little high but still in the ballpark. If you dropped it to $9,999 and went firm on price I'd bet you get a lot more action if you need to move it more quickly. If not, I'd hold out and hope to settle for ~$10.5K or so.
I just pulled the trigger on a 2004 4.4i Sport with 85K for $13.4. First X-Series and I can't wait to pick it up!
Rodie
--
2003.5 M3 SMG
|