View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:10 PM

95M3Gretchen_&_06X5Rolf is on a distinguished road
Attached are the pics as promised, this is the 2006 X5 I flew 1200 miles for, and then happily drove the 1200 miles back home!

The service manager at the dealer this AM told me the X5 passed the State Inspection with flying colors because, as he put it, "that X5 is the best kept 6 year old vehicle we've ever seen and there isn't a single thing wrong with it nor even worn on it. My master tech and I stood under it and couldn't believe how like-new it is. He told me to tell you it is immaculate, please come back and let us service this vehicle for you." That validated my purchase decision

Also, Ricky-Bobby...I spoke with my trusted local indy, Rick McCain @ Cromwell Valley Automotive (in Towson, MD) and he told me that he just bought an X5 with a stick, black on black. I'll get the year and mileage for you the next time I speak with him.

Have a great weekend guys.
Attached Images

1995 M3 (Gretchen) dakar/blk, 186K miles, ECIS CAIS w/ EURO HFM, Turner Chip, Stygar SS, X brace, 24lb Ford injectors, UUC mounts & swaybarbarians, aluminum cooling system components, Euro brake components & SS lines, underdrive pulleys, aluminum machined interior pieces, custom yellow on yellow flag decals, carbon fiber splitters & more...loves to be driven hard & put away wet.
2006 X5 (Rolf) silver / blk, 6spd manual, 54K miles, former BMW Munich Corporate Exec car, like new.

Sponsored Links