View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:03 PM

vegasX5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF2000x5 View Post
care to share how much the X5 credited you?
Sure - the specs on my X were: 2001, 4.4i, non-sport, comfort seats, PDC, DSP, non-nav, premium wheels. It had a minor accident on the CarFax (although there was no damage to my car and I was not at fault, a collision was still reported) which really diminishes the value. It had just rolled over 114,000 miles and although it was cosmetically phenomenal, it did have an SES light on (was going to get in serviced Saturday morning) and needed new tail light housings.

All that considered, I was really only expecting around $5k based on blackbook and auction prices. I was very pleased when they offered to take it in as-is for $7,500, considering if I wanted to sell it outright I would have had to put several hundred into it and then deal with the hassle. They also offered me an additional $1500 from Acura Financial to bump it up more, and they came down on the sales price of the TSX by nearly $3k. Overall from a financial standpoint, they made a very solid offer. With a MF that was around .00064 and a 58% residual, it really made the decision easy. I drove it Thursday night, got some numbers, left, then Friday emailed back and forth a little bit, and picked it up Friday after work taking about 20 minutes total, so it was a very efficient and painless process as well!

Sponsored Links