View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM

95M3Gretchen_&_06X5Rolf is on a distinguished road
Hi guys,

Yes, the AUX input cable was easy - because Rolf has the Business CD and changer, the plug that would have otherwise been empty when adding the AUX required instructions that were a little more complicated - nonetheless, after taking the connector apart and adding in the three wires that would have just plugged in, it was easy from there. The instructions were surprisingly complete.

The only other thing I've added is the rear bumper protector to keep the top of the bumper from getting scratched up.

As soon as I have the M3 put back together (complete cooling, brake and suspension R&R) I'm thinking of pursuing the short shift kit some of you were asking Rob (at UUC) to put together - has that all been finished and is it now available?
1995 M3 (Gretchen) dakar/blk, 186K miles, ECIS CAIS w/ EURO HFM, Turner Chip, Stygar SS, X brace, 24lb Ford injectors, UUC mounts & swaybarbarians, aluminum cooling system components, Euro brake components & SS lines, underdrive pulleys, aluminum machined interior pieces, custom yellow on yellow flag decals, carbon fiber splitters & more...loves to be driven hard & put away wet.
2006 X5 (Rolf) silver / blk, 6spd manual, 54K miles, former BMW Munich Corporate Exec car, like new.

Sponsored Links