View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:31 AM

Ldiggs910 is on a distinguished road
Hey what's up everybody? I'm Diggs & I call my 2001 X5 Brawn. Sorry I didnt join earlier Ricky B, I had no recent pics.

When I was car shopping & found my X in 2008, I'd been cross shopping 5 series wagons, Audi Allroads, A4 & A6 Avants, and even Cadillac CTSs (all manual trannys). I'd just bought my first home the year b4 & I needed something that was less than $20k, sporty, and offered some utility as well. I found my X5 2 hours/100 miles away thru Cars.com in Allentown PA.

It actually needed ALOT of work but the combination of low mileage (68k on a 7 year old car), rare transmission, color, plus the body kit had me sold. I paid $15500, left my Prelude parked on the street for myself and a friend to retrieve after the weekend, and drove it back to NYC the very first day I saw it.

It has 121k miles currently & is currently in excellent condition. Come May Im hoping 2b shopping for an X6 so if anybody knows anyone who may be interested in it let me know. As I have yet to find a current vehicle on the market that offers the styling, pedigree, panache, utility, AND a manual transmission, I've finally conceded to getting an automatic (I don't care for the Cayenne S that comes with a manual & the Cayenne GTS that comes in a stick is currently out of my price range).

Anyway, thx4 the invite to the club Ricky B! Add me to the growing list!

(ugh, drove thru paint!)

2001 X5 3.0 manual with factory widebody kit

Last edited by Ldiggs910; 08-06-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Sponsored Links