View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:29 AM

Heinekens is on a distinguished road
Yep, those pics look like the X-Line. I'm not sure which line we would go with, but it seems that certain options are only available on the Sport & M Sport lines. You start to check the options and they get to $45k pretty quickly.

There's always two BIG car seats in the back of our X3 so there will be no folding down seats for a surf board or bike, more likely a tandem stroller . I'll bet the X1's ride can't be any worse than our X3 with the Sport Package. My kids think it's a roller coaster ride anytime we go over some rough roads. Anyone that manages to squeeze into that middle seat in the back, between the two car seats, comes out shaken (not stirred) or feel that they've been riding in a go-kart.

Every time I drive the X3 I'm amazed at how it handles, but I'm also surprised at how "choppy" the ride is. Odd thing is the CEO doesn't seem to mind so I guess I should be happy about that.

Guess we'll have to wait till the X1s arrive to really compare. Thanks to everyone for their input...Greatly Appreciated.

Sponsored Links