View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:04 AM

jcm3 is on a distinguished road
Normally with the dsc/abd module you get the abs light on as well. In INPA you can look at all the sensors in real time and look at the wheel speed sensors and yaw. All my speed sensors were working but the yaw was reading 0 output. To take out the console really does take me less than 10 minutes.
1) Unscrew one screw (near gas pedal(drivers)/12V outlet(pass) on each side of the front of the console (carpeted trim pieces)
2) pull the carpeted trim pieces out..they are just clipped in)
3) couple crews behind the carpeted trim pieces hold the console down
4) pull out the shifter leather cover and gate trim (they snap in) (the actual shifter knob can stay in place) (disconnect two harnesses)
5) raise the e-brake to highest position
6) Take out emergency flasher/door lock button (pops out) (screw in located under this)
7) Take out plastic bin under arm rest (pull right out) two screws under it needs to come out
8) One screw on each side under the carpet trim near rear cupholders on each side (cupholders/armrest can all stay in place)
9) now pull up and towards the rear of the truck on each side of the console by the under the arm rest..you should be able to pull the rear up about 8-9 inches the front will stay semi connected) yaw sensor is located at the bottom under the cupholders secured by two 10mm bolts.

Sponsored Links