View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM

TerminatorX5 is on a distinguished road

you are in Saudi Arabia, your name is Abutayyeb (do you have a son by the name of Tayyeb?), so, the chances are you are a muslim... Salam Aleikum is the muslilm greeting (sholom is the hebrew greeting... lol...), and everything that is done under the sun is done only if the Almighty is willing to allow that to be done - inshallah... I have been around couple of places in the world, so i know coupe of things here and there... Allahu Akhbar!

Now, back to the camera - I am very happy that you have made it to work. Now you have to make sure that the holes for the camera and cables are sealed so there can be no moisture or sand that can get into the internal parts of the car.

also, please take pictures of your camera set up and post it - I am sure there will be other people who would like to see how you did it...

In the future, if you will find that small relay that I was talking about, you might be able to tie the activation of the rear camera to the PDC function by connecting the Pin 17 from the video module to the relay, that is connected to the Pin 7 of the middle PDC plug... But this is only if you want to have an activation button fully integrated into the front console...

pictures!! pictures!!!

Sponsored Links