View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:44 AM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparrette View Post
Hi Ricky -

Here you go...I brought it home today in the rain. Found it last week on Craigslist. 2002 5-speed, Topaz Blue/Sand Leather with 60,000 miles. Not many options besides the sunroof, but it's in absolutely beautiful condition in and out, and drives like new!

We're not terribly far apart. I'm in Cornwall, NY.

Shake and Bake - that just happened!

John Parrette
2002 X5 3.0 5-Speed, Topaz Blue
1998 M Roadster, Imola Red
Added to the list John, thanks for posting and thanks for joining Xoutpost, its really a great forum, I'm glad more people are finding and posting in this thread. It's really amazing when most people see my X for the first time and then I show them the stick in the middle of the console, they freak out because they never knew it came with one. I'm sure you'll know the feeling too.

Your X looks in great shape for ten years old, great job on finding low miles as well, I hope you got a nice deal on her! Post some pics of the interior if you can! Some people knock Craigslist, but personally, I've had great luck with it. Sold my old style 69 wheels to a guy who picked up at my house and paid cash, I bought my first motorcycle off Craigslist, and bought my 52" Scag commercial mower off Craigslist for use at my home.

I'm hoping to finish my fall detail this coming weekend, then I can take some proper pics to post in this thread too (I'm probably the worst culprit as I started the thread and have yet to post a pic, but I have been doing a lot of preventative maintenance since I bought my X)
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links