View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:58 AM

tynashracing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
Everyone has cancer gene's in them, it's just whether it gets activated or not, it's just luck of the draw?

How to respond to this?????

Have you ever looked at the effects of vibration frequency? There are some really cool vids on youtube that demonstrate how water or sand when placed on a flat surface can change shape into geometric patterns with various frequencies running through the surface. Once the vibrational frequency is stopped, the sand/water return to it's normal state.
I've recently read that it's thought that we have a bunch of "junk" DNA. They're not sure what it's for. Maybe this is where you're getting your cancer gene idea?
Well, what if our DNA has been manipulated by frequency to turn some of our DNA into "junk"? Is that natural?
It's my very basic understanding that our DNA strand is not unlike a fractal antenna. Quick search on google rendered this: DNA is a fractal antenna in electromagneti... [Int J Radiat Biol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
This is an area that I would like to educate myself so I could have some kind of real discussion!
Anyway, it's suggested that it could be possible to alter the DNA through frequency vibrational change...triggering various illnesses.

So, while I agree with what you're saying that we have a ticking time bomb inside all of us...IMHO that it was PURPOSELY CHANGED IN US TO THEIR BENEFIT...keep us sick and unconscious.

There's another part of this DNA process...consciousness. Evidently, the DNA for consciousness has been turned off or turned into what looks like "junk". If this is correct...we've been REPROGRAMED to only "compute" certain functions...hence the reason why we only use something like 10-20% of our brain. Again, just started scratching the surface. It intrigues me and have always wondered why we don't utilize much of our brain.

There is so much more to this life. Many are kept from questioning the "hows" and "whys". I'm headed down the rabbit hole and there's only one way to go...DEEPER.

Now for some mind bending exercise...

If everything is made up of atoms and atoms are mostly made up of "space" and no solidity...can anything be solid?

I'll start another thread with that one!

Last edited by tynashracing; 11-04-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Sponsored Links