View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:41 PM

4.8isX5 is on a distinguished road
Smile My introduction - PICTURES UP!

Hey guys, i found this forum through some searching, seems to be the best dedicated place to x5s and i DIY everything 100% on my other cars and probably same on this one.

So heres my story, i looked at fast sedans at first, but then i decided i wanted another suv. My main thing was it had to be powerful.

I first looked at the ml55amg but decided it looked more like a womans car, with some more searching i found the 4.6is was pretty quick, then i found they had a 4.8is and i was set. Didnt want anything less.

So 2 days ago i got a 2006 x5 4.8is fully loaded, 1 owner, clean carfax, maintaince records, and 63.4k on the clock in great condition. New continental dws's on the 20s and came with style 99 18"s with half worn continetal 4x4 wintercontacts, brakes done last 10k.

I absolutly love it so far.

Now im only 18, yes 18. I paid for all my cars including this one, but i did borrow some money from my father which i will be paying him off.

Other cars i own are

2001 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t Sport package, fully loaded and some mods

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE, moderatly to heavy modified in terms of some aspects.

My taste in cars isnt that of your normal 18 year old, and cars is mostly my hobby anyways.

I wont be doing anything to the x5 anytime soon other than some minor things like deep gold foglights, change the angel eyes to the newer bmw blue color and thats about it.

Ill post up pictures of my x and the other cars later on tonight.

Questions/Comments welcome.

Okay, picture time.

I got it Saturday night, got home around 11pm, took it to the auto carwash, clay-bar'ed, and waxed it, cleaned and protected the leather, vacuum, and interior plastics cleaned.

These are from Sunday morning:

Sorry for the dark interior pics, these were Saturday night in the garage,

The Audi:

The Pathfinder:

At one point had the 20"s plasti-dipped for a while, i also have a set of the stock 16"s with pirelli snow tires for the winter.

Last edited by 4.8isX5; 11-13-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Sponsored Links