View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:49 PM

TerminatorX5 is on a distinguished road
dave, i come from the place where gov-t used to (still does) monitor the thoughts of the people... I smelled the rat in this case a mile away - dude is having an affair, the FBI jumps onto the case before they know about any general's involvement, pull a string and voila!!! sounds like someone put out a contract - Kelley knew (or suspected) about the affair, knowing the way Broadwell might act, react, provokes her into a jealousy fit, gets FBI into the picture, they innocently unravel the case and by "accident" bump into the affair... C'mon, russians used to say that they create the "accidents" and "coincidents" - something to that effect...
there is no accidental uncovering of the affair - if someone will start pulling on Kelley hard enough, they might find the North Korean connections and with those, Chinese or even russians...
we, as a public, are fed what they want us to think...
the other general might have just been a collateral damage...

there is so much hidden in this iceberg of this case, that we probably will find out in about 50 years from now...

if you guys remember the French IMF guy that got taken off the flight at JFK a la James Bond style... since when the police works so fast and efficiently outside of Hollywood movies...
back then it was also obvious that it was a "contract" - his opponents knew his weakness to women, they slipped a "$20" to that ugly housekeeper, they got him by the balls... after they dropped the case, his career was destroyed, he had posed no threat anymore... I am just surprised the US played such a role in French elections...

c'mon, who will believe that the FBI investigates stupid emails of this caliber - even local cops would have laughed at that Kelley woman...

Dave, I think you are so close to the truth that you should worry about your well being!!!!! hahahahahaha...

At least i am not the only one claiming that this smells fishy - you just it have put so nicely into the words...

Sponsored Links