View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Premier Member

JCL will become famous soon enoughJCL will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tynashracing
As for your accusation that I said something about the Central Bank of Canada...I think you owe me an apology!
OK, let's try and clear that one up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynashracing View Post
Just finished watching this interview with Aaron Russo. Wow. This gives a pretty good overview of the control system I spoke of in this thread.
I apologize for interpreting your comment as support for what the attached clip stated, namely that all central banks of the G8 countries (one per country, by the way) are privately owned.

Quote:
I think it's Central banks that are all privately owned
Yeah, that's what I thought you said. Note the plural, banks. So, looks like you are continuing with the discussion about the Central banks of the G8 countries. I apologize if that logic is difficult to follow.

Quote:
Now, where did I say anything about Canada's Central Bank or any other Central Bank
Just above. Canada being one of the G8. Refer to the original posts for further explanation. I am really trying to help make it simple here. I apologize if it isn't clear enough.

Quote:
Still waiting for that apology...from when you falsely accused me of saying something I didn't.
I apologize for keeping you waiting. Better get used to it, though.

Retired:
2008 535i, 6 MT, M Sport, Premium, Space Grey
2003 X5 3.0 Steptronic, Premium, Titanium Silver

2002 325xi 5 MT, Steel Grey
2004 Z4 3.0 Premium, Sport, SMG, Maldives Blue

Sponsored Links