View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM

TerminatorX5 is on a distinguished road
i already unsubscribed from this thread once, but then got sucked in again... I think i will leave once more... JCL, some folks watch too much Rambo movies and think that a gun can resolve everything... same mentality carries on overboard when the gun seems to be a solution to resolve the lost GF, lost opportunity... If a poet resolves his life problems by writing tragedies, or, when he is in a good mood, writing comedies (I am oversimplifying this), a person who thinks that GOOD can be done by super-violence, will do BAD using the same tools... the tools of choice - weapons...

The mankind has written history for last few millenia - and this has been always the same, a well armed civilian population is a clear threat to the authorities, and to itself... that is why many warlords would disarm the population...

Besides, if the weapons can do good, why are we so worried about the Iran's test of a missile? after all, they say that the bad guys are us, and they are the good guys... lol... everything is in the eye of a beholder...

Last edited by TerminatorX5; 01-02-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Sponsored Links