View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Premier Member

noncom23 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorX5 View Post
Mike,

I am totally for freedom of speech, and even ok with you keeping your guns to protect yourself against criminals, as i said on numerous occassions. i am gladly going to continue the debate on and on, but your rants start looking more like a call to depose the duly elected US government, and I am looking into my manuals as an employee of a Federal Law Enforcement agency, to see if I have a duty and obligation to report this to my superiors - this is the last thing I want to do, as it will drag me into being investigated by internal affairs but if i have to report and i don't do it - i am in a deeper trouble.

my suggestion - as we already established that the guns are there to protect against criminals, lets stick to that, as nobody is planning to overthrow the US government.

ok?

A personal jab again and a threat. Tx, your inability to discern rant from
information is not surprising. You only make my point.
You see one side only. I covered this already as above.
I leave you to your plight.

As with your threat to have me investigated what are your credentials to do that ? I believe by law you have identify yourself to me before
you can indicate me. So who are you? If you are a federal agent please ID yourself. Or are you here to entrap people?

Probably time to get Admin in here on this thread.
2017 Harley RG Ultra
2017 Harley Fatboy S

Last edited by noncom23; 01-26-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Sponsored Links