View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:54 PM

Green Dragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by davintosh View Post
Speaking of short shifter kits, I just bumped into this while browsing the Schmiedmann website.. Looks like a nice piece, specifically for the e53 with adjustable positions and all. $145 US doesn't sound bad for that. Anybody here using one & able to report on it?

Davintosh, nice find! That looks like a pretty sweet piece of art. I like that it is adjustable at all pivot/articulation points and has a vibration dampener to reduce vibration transduction/noise into the cabin. I hope its true that they have a specific application for our "SAV's". The price is good too compared to the UUC. Hmmmm...... options are good.
2005 X5 3.0, 6MT, Alpine White on Truffle Brown, Sport, Preim, and Cold Weather, Alpina replica Stainless Headers, AFe Intake, Schmiedmann Custom SSK, OEM 87's, 3.64 Differential Swap, Ceramic AR20 mufflers with quad tips. Performance Modified Euro 2 Tune
Future mods ZHP/Schrick Cam Shaft upgrade, custom DSSR and KW Coilovers, UUC LTW Flywheel and M5 clutch (much of now is in a pile in my office.)

Wife's Ride: 2004 X3 3.0, 6MT, Black Sapphire on Terracotta, Sport, Premium, Cold Weather.

Sponsored Links