View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:08 AM

Mafian is on a distinguished road
LOL, nice one. I will forgive you for spelling "tire" wrong if you forgive the fact the steering wheel is on the wrong side! TIC
Yep, the tyres are staggered in size so I am NOT looking forward to when I have to replace them. I will be tinting the windows first up and then I will fit a reversing camera after I sort out the problem with the display. I am sure I would be able to find something on-line if people have some suggestions re the screen?! I have seen quite a few 'plug and play' camera kits for them so it shouldn't be that hard to spend a day on the weekend fitting it, I just have to find a good quality one! I was lucky with the Xenons because they aren't that common on the diesels over here. It is one of the options many people don't tick which is strange because it would be one of the first that I would! I don't know what you mean about the front parker delete. I am considering upgrading the angel eyes to LED though so they are white like the headlights. But all that is down the track when things settle down a little. I was just lucky to find it as it is basically the combination I was after in a colour both my wife and I like. In fact it is the first one I have found in many months etc of looking that hasn't done close to 200,000km! I can't wait to get it home!

Sponsored Links