View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:11 AM

mcibmw533 is on a distinguished road
Well this is a little sooner than I anticipated, but...

Any members/owners near Cincinnati, OH or more specifically Dayton, OH? I may have found the ideal combination between exterior color and interior but being in Seattle it's a little hard to put some eyes on the vehicle. If someone is nearby and wouldn't mind going for a test drive and giving a close eye, I would be eternally grateful and I would be more than happy to buy them dinner and a brew if everything works out and I end up flying out there to drive it home. If it isn't as advertised, I would still be more than happy to "buy" the dinner and brew through paypal for their time. Let me know through PM and I'll send you my phone number.

I do plan on doing an independent pre-purchase inspection through an indy shop that looks pretty good in Cincinnati, but was hoping a member might be able to test the waters before making that big of a commitment.

I'm also concerned about how harsh the road salts are on the underbody/chassis over there. Anybody have experience with this region and what I can expect? Or are the newer vehicles not as susceptible?

Thanks,

Micah

Sponsored Links