View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 AM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemorelli99 View Post
Hey RB,

Unfortunately...it's not fixed. The code returned this weekend. I am standing behind my X5 right now on a lift and my Indy has a call into BMW Tech Support because it's throwing the same code. You are all probably right about the weak pump - just doesn't throw a code that says that. I should be able to get a refund on the $750 accumulator valve repair as it it throwing the same code.

More to come as it develops

If that's the case its 99.9% your compressor, good news is you can rebuild it with the seals kit from ECS Tuning, it says a VW part but its the same brand compressor. $150 for the kit, I would try that first instead of dropping 510 on a new compressor.

Home Page > Spring Clearance > ES#289283 Air Suspension Pump Repair Kit - 100698010A

Like we said earlier and sure I hope you can get your money back for the valve body you replaced, although it says accumulator valve error, the GT1 would show a more specific code of EHC 74 - Accumulator Filling Requested Pressure Remains Constant

Although that code does not say anything about the air pump either, the sentence deduces that filling is requested (from the EHC module) but no increase in pressure is found, as the compressors seals are worn and letting air past. Also, there are at least 3 or 4 members including myself who have scanned that exact code and found that replacement/repair of the compressor does the trick.

GL and keep us posted,
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links