View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:19 AM

4.8isX5 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Did some stuff to the X5, pics inside UPDATED

Did some small updates/mods to the X,

1. I already had it lowered with my GT1, not slammed low but a nice in-between low and comforable ride, thing is GT1 takes a little while to get the ride height where you want and its not something that you can change quick in one-two mins, i figured out a way through INPA so when i roll around local i can have it slammed and not have to mess with GT1 settings, now if i want it back to my GT1 adjusted height if im going on a longer trip i just hookup my laptop and it takes about 30 sec.

2. Plasti-Dipped kidney grilles and left chrome strips around it.

3. Plasti-Dipped the foglight covers, i didnt know if it would look good or not at first cause ive never seen it done, but i like it and think it looks good, especially in person.

4. Did the roof-rack delete.

5. Clean/Detailed it.

Onto the pics:

No plastidip yet, cleaned/detailed both the X and A4, was planning on selling the audi but decided to keep it for the daily, dont want to beat up the BMW, it comes out from the garage now on sunny days after work.

Work in progress:

Plasti-Dipped:

Will get some day-light pics up tommorow,

Still on the To-Do list:

-Exhaust, resonator delete, electric cutouts before mufflers.

-Rear spacers, maybe front also, if i get fronts im going to raise it up a little for a more wide-agressive type stance versus my low/tucked now.

-Get 2 10.5" 20" wheels for the front to run a squared vs staggered setup

-Ceramic pads to get rid of the OEM trashy, dust like no tommorow pads.

Update, daytime pics:

Last edited by 4.8isX5; 04-26-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Sponsored Links