View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 09:14 AM

Blue4.8is is on a distinguished road
Im selling it because i completely switched over to regular suspension to prevent sleepless nights thinking about when the next air suspension leak will happen. I had a leak somewhere but didn't want to mess with trying to find the leak, and next year have another leak, and another one after, not to mention the computer and compressor and relays that could go wrong. I would like to get $400 for Everything. This includes the compressor , front arnott struts, rear air bags, rear air tanks, the computer, relays. On a side note, While doing this swap I kept thinking how simplicity is key! Why make things more complicated if there is already a proven design with the regular shocks and struts? Is the ride really that much smoother? Do I really need to lower and raise my x5 a few inches? Anyway, let me know if you want the parts, I can ship them anywhere in the US, but i would imagine shipping would be expensive.

By the way for anyone trying to do this conversion in the future, dont fall for those overpriced conversion kits they sell for several thousands.... I spent only $600 for everything & had a friend help me do the swap.

Sponsored Links