View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 12:57 PM

1naztyx5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytsai0429 View Post
looks great...

i really want that "lower" look, but, lots of forum member succumb to change back to stock due to drivebility...how did your feel?
Thank you! I just got back from NYC and I have two separate experiences to share. so here it goes...

-City driving- This was very ruff and uncomfortable, for a moment i thought I was going to brake something because some of the "lumps" and imperfection on the roads feel very hard. But keep in mind NYC is bad even on Stock.
most people complain about the rear being "bouncy" I Have Not felt this at all! had people in the back no complains. just the front but i guess it comes with the territory.

-Bear Mountain Run- okay this made up for everything stated above,when to Harriman State park by Bear Mountain with a couple of buddies to do some spirit driving around its curvy roads and let me tell you....I was so!!! impress with the handling. just to give you and idea of the convoy 2 porsche 911 Turbos 1 ZR1 corvett 1 Caddy CtsV 1 S55 AMG 1 SLS 63 AMG 3 other AMG's dont recall model and another X5 (E53) when we stopped they could not believe the X's had handle better than some of them (both X's are lowered) felt very confident, the X felt very stable pretty much point and shoot! it was awesome!!

over all...love the look and I am willing to sacrifice a little driving comfort for the handling. hope this helps!

Sponsored Links