View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:57 AM

epdarks is on a distinguished road
Thank you and farewell

It pains me to say that my X5 4.6is sold last night. The good news is that it went to a local Xoutposter who has a true appreciation and passion for the IS models. I knew from our original communication that this was the truck for him. He also has a very beautiful Avus Blue E36 M3.

I had all but given up on selling her. This was the only place I ever listed it for sale. I ended up buying a roof rack, installing smoked tails, and got a full detail for her. He sort of came out of the woodwork and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Some of you may know, my commute is 50+ miles per day, and after I got my beater, the X was just sitting in the garage.

While the 4.6is, and specifically this example, was an absolutely amazing vehicle to own, it was time for me to move on. In the spring time I will re-evaluate my vehicle situation and will eventually get into another BMW.

For now, I'm stuck with my tiny 4 cylinder 318i.

Thank you Xoutpost for all of your knowledgeable and friendly members. This is one of the best BMW communities on the internet. We have some key members here that really make a dude feel at home. I'm sure I'll be hanging around, browsing, and hopefully the new owner will post a thing or two. He's an older dude, so don't hold your breath!

I did one final photoshoot over in St. Paul, MN with the latest updates.

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!

Dan

Sponsored Links