View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:53 AM

gruppeM3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex View Post
So wish I could pic this up, but I can't get rid of my 02 estoril blue.
Well it's not all that bad. You already have something very similar to my X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerHead View Post
The best tip on selling is to start bidding with what your research shows as reasonable in the current market. The market for your vehicle at the price you are starting negotiations has spoken- with silence. If you want the market to respond with something other than silence, adjust your ask to be in line with demand.

For reference, my 2004 4.8is was only about $10k more than your starting/asking/negotiations price. That was with 11k total miles and was 2.5 years ago.

Again, this is offered as nothing but advice to your request for suggestions on selling. Not trying to rain on any parades.
I see where you are coming from. I don't think I'm out of line with the asking price though. This was just spur of the moment. I will be trading it in tomorrow if nothing gets done by then. I won't be taking much of a loss compared to my asking price so it's all good.

I wanted it to go to a member that would appreciate it. As difficult as this may be to believe I actually found a dealership that appreciates the rarity of the car along with the tasteful mods. This is the first time I can say that in all of my car shopping years.

Sponsored Links