View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Worn tires and oil leaks are major turnoffs to any buyer. It is very likely a potential buyer will be knowledgable and will look closely for oil leaks. I don't think fixing the leak will have a return on investment but good tires should.

Good chance they are looking for a good daily driver. Your mods are pretty common and not way out there. I don't think they will help the price but I don't think they will hurt either. X is a good color inside an out--that will help.

Sounds like you have a stack of service and repair receipts. If so, prepare a binder with picture on the front and the year, engine and vin number, seldom happens so will help get your price.

I would price at the top of price range. I would advertise it on something like Craigslist and make a point to say needs nothing and have records, assuming you do have records. A great detail job in and out (including clean and shine the engine and engine compartment) will make it look new and smell new-a must. Be sure the floor mats are in great shape.

The buyer will want something off the price so have a walkaway price and walk if it goes below.

Sponsored Links