View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:33 AM

admranger is on a distinguished road
Finally did something besides fix the stuff I broke!

I replaced my driver's side door seal as the old one was trashed. Door is definitely harder to close now, and hopefully less wind resistance.

Also was about to put on the winter tires (yes, we get rain here, and I sometimes drive where there is snow on the road). I had bought a used set of 18" wheels w/Michelin M&S tires a number of years ago. While inspecting the tires, I noticed that they were 9 years old and had a large number of cracks in them. Time for new tires! So, since the wheels weren't super nice, I decided now was a great time to refinish them as I wouldn't have to mask the tires! So I did a quickie sand, prime, paint, clear late this afternoon and they came out looking decent. Definitely 10 foot view or further is best, but that's 1000% improvement from what they used to look like. Didn't think to take pics, as I was in the zone getting stuff done instead of breaking stuff. Yay!
2011 E90M3, 6-speed manual

Sponsored Links