View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 09:45 AM

mcurcio1989 is on a distinguished road
Go ahead and add me to the list. I did 24 hours worth of driving over the weekend to grab a loaded 2004 6spd manual x5 with 77k on the odo. Grabbed it for 11k. I'm in northwest ohio - I grabbed the vehicle from vermont.

It is the highland green metallic color and has sport package, premium package, tow package, winter package, navigation, panoramic sunroof, xeonon's, dakota leather, 6 disc cd changer, and somewhere along the line someone added dvd players in the headrests, and probably forgetting some other things. Overall the exterior is very clean. The interior needs a good vacuuming (thanks to the po's dogs) but its pretty clean as well. There are a couple little things that need to be taken car of but no rips stains or anything major.

Currently the Panoramic sunroof has been disabled as it had the "no close" issue and their is an issue with the motors that fold the mirrors in. The mirrors will close but don't stay and the PO claimed they were actually draining the battery so he has been pulling the fuse on them overnight. He was a dealer service only kind of guy so I'm gonna take a couple diy swings at the pano. I have no idea about the mirrors. I do know that the actual adjustment works fine other than that when I go in reverse instead of just going down the passenger side acts like a drunk bobblehead doll.

As with any new car, especially bimmers, I have loads of questions and i'm trying to find all of the little easter eggs bmw threw in. Couple quick things - under the settings section in the nav their is one called memo with an on off selection. What the heck is that?? The manual on this is so generic I am finding certain things are hard to get explanations on.

Last edited by mcurcio1989; 11-11-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Sponsored Links