View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:35 AM

TwinTurboGTR is on a distinguished road
:Welcome:

Well it's not difficult to switch out the duals for quad tips. Just depends on how much money you wanna spend. I think a used 4.6/4.8 system can be had for under $500 if you like those tips.

The bumper that is on the 3.0 is the same as on a 4.4. Their is an insert that can be removed the accomidate dual tips. So that's and easy fix.

As for SLS... The only ones I have seen without SLS are 99/early 00 production date 3.0 that were bone stock. I mean is doesn't have climate control, the door handles and molding are not painted body color but are just black, no rear window tinting, 5 speed, and just... yea. Basically something the gov't would buy to use as service vehicles.

Now the ones you find are most likely going to have SLS, but you can take out the system. If you do a search, there is plenty of information of people doing it. As for how common it is to find one... I've only seen 1 and it was recently at a gas station. So maybe that gives you an example of the market of those types of options.

Exterior: Alpine Weiss III Interior: Nevada

PACKAGES: .

Sponsored Links