View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:36 PM

X5only is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVP View Post
Has anyone on the forum tried this unit? I have dug into the bluetooth mess with my Jan 2004 build and it looks like it'll be a journey. This unit has a lot more features than my standard CD/radio unit and includes the phone bluetooth. Let me know if you have installed and had success.

Car DVD player for BMW X5 E53 with gps radio tv bluetooth

Any others that you have installed with success? I want the fit/finish to look stock, but the new features we all love.

Cheers.
I don't know about that one but it resembles or even perhaps a clone of Dynavin which has decent reviews and has a USA distributor and support. It's pricy though and will set you back $600+. I'm actually saving up to buy Dynavin for my '05 X5 which has outdated cassette player with navigation and cd player at the trunk. The car has DSP so will not be a simple plug and play.
dynavin

A much cheaper option is the Eonon which I have on my e39 but also fits E53. It's around $370. It's not fantastic or great as the Dynavin in terms of quality and support but just OK for the price, quality and looks (very OEM looking). I believe there're folks here who have it installed on the X5.

Eonon D5124F | Car DVD | Specific Car DVD | Car DVD for BMW E39 1996-2003 / E53 2000-2007

Last edited by X5only; 04-02-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Sponsored Links