Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Navigation System (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/)
-   -   2006-2(US) Nav disk released (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/11725-2006-2-us-nav-disk-released.html)

LeMansX5 02-22-2006 12:00 AM

2006-2(US) Nav disk released
 
Has anyone seen or has the 2006-2 NAV disk US version?

UCrewX5 02-22-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeMansX5
Has anyone seen or has the 2006-2 NAV disk US version?

http://navteq.com/ProductFinder?acti...productId=3307

Pcbox 02-22-2006 12:05 AM

If you want I have it for sale (orginals)

http://www.xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-items...006-2-cds.html

UCrewX5 02-22-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pcbox
If you want I have it for sale (orginals)

http://www.xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-items...006-2-cds.html

Lemans is going to want the DVD version, not the CD's.

Pcbox 02-22-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCrewX5
Lemans is going to want the DVD version, not the CD's.

Can't help Lemans then, I got the cd version.

LeMansX5 02-22-2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pcbox
Can't help Lemans then, I got the cd version.

yes, I am looking for DVD.

tmchow 02-26-2006 07:34 PM

i'm looking for the DVD as well.. some kind soul on the baord previously sent me a copy of 2005.2. Hopefully someone can get their hands on 2006.2 :D

LikeAnimal28 03-18-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmchow
i'm looking for the DVD as well.. some kind soul on the baord previously sent me a copy of 2005.2. Hopefully someone can get their hands on 2006.2 :D

Anyone have a copy of this??? 2006.1 or 2006.2 US DVD.

x5blue 04-04-2006 04:01 PM

I need one copy 2006.2 US DVD too. Thanks,

lionkang 04-04-2006 04:10 PM

I have it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.