Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Navigation System (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/)
-   -   Nav screen without computer (https://xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/12714-nav-screen-without-computer.html)

kakalika 03-16-2006 11:35 AM

Nav screen without computer
 
Is it possible to retrofit to the wide screen on a car with the standard mid radio and business cassette. I just want to hook up the nav screen and not the nav computer. Is this possible? What do I need.

UCrewX5 03-16-2006 11:39 AM

In order to drive the system you will need either the nav compter or a BMW video module. Both have the operating system to control the unit.

kakalika 03-16-2006 03:32 PM

I have the TV module, would that work? Do I need a wire harness?



Quote:

Originally Posted by UCrewX5
In order to drive the system you will need either the nav compter or a BMW video module. Both have the operating system to control the unit.


UCrewX5 03-16-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakalika
I have the TV module, would that work? Do I need a wire harness?

Yes and Yes

kakalika 03-16-2006 06:09 PM

Thanks. Do you happen to know the part number and a source for the harness?

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCrewX5
Yes and Yes


nicsolo 03-16-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakalika
Thanks. Do you happen to know the part number and a source for the harness?

Take a look:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/

but the best thing to do is to see your dealer.

Nic


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.