Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-13-2005, 06:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 3,251
Sorry I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would...
Sorry I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would want to display the nav screen to the rear seat passengers, after all they are not driving are they! My kids would much rather watch a DVD of someone...
|
Forum: Navigation System
03-13-2005, 06:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 5,266
Sorry I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would...
Sorry I'm a bit confused as to why anyone would want to display the nav screen to the rear seat passengers, after all they are not driving are they! My kids would much rather watch a DVD of someone...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-06-2005, 07:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,025
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2005, 07:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,025
Rear Headrest screens
Hi I am just about to fit a couple of rear screens to the headrests in my X5, does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with the cables from the screens. i.e getting them into the headrest...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2005, 07:27 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,640
Tyre pressures
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the correct tyre pressures for a 4.4i with 20" (4.6is) wheels with Michelin Diamaris?
The guys who fitted them reckon it should be 40 psi, but the car feels very...
|