Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BIGZ
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2025, 09:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
Thanks for those kind words. I will keep it...

Thanks for those kind words.
I will keep it and just post it in BMW sites or pages for other enthusiasts to look at it.
Hopefully I get a legit buyer that knows its worth.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2025, 09:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
I am leaning towards selling but have to def take...

I am leaning towards selling but have to def take it in to dealer for a Recall and some fluid changes.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2025, 09:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
The photos are in PDF format because of the site...

The photos are in PDF format because of the site attachment size restrictions.

The Jpeg was massive.

Thanks, no problem.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2025, 09:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
Thanks! It really isn't sentimental, my...

Thanks!
It really isn't sentimental, my parents are alive and well.
Sorry to hear about the regret.
I am hoping I could get something like what Bdc101 mentioned.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2025, 09:24 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
I do pull it out to the driveway a few times a...

I do pull it out to the driveway a few times a month weather permitting.
I plan on scheduling a visit to the dealership soon .
I think I will leave it stock for the next enthusiast to do as they...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2025, 09:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
The interior def smells like its new. Thank...

The interior def smells like its new.
Thank you for the post.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2025, 09:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
Right on, way to keep your ride on the road. I...

Right on, way to keep your ride on the road.
I will have to see if there is an enthusiast for something like this.

-JZ
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2025, 09:12 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
I loaded a few engine bay pics. I will get...

I loaded a few engine bay pics.
I will get some under carriage soon.

JZ
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2025, 09:06 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
Right on, thanks.

Right on, thanks.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-09-2025, 03:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
The PDFs get downloaded on a laptop/desktop.

The PDFs get downloaded on a laptop/desktop.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-09-2025, 03:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,257
Posted By BIGZ
2006 BMW X5 3.0i - Low Mileage Gem

I have a 2006 BMW X5 3.0i Olivin Metallic color.
The X5 has only 2,821 miles.
The Story behind this low mileage gem.
My parents bought this X5 brand new and never really drove it. Was always...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.