Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: infinitifanatik
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,516
Posted By infinitifanatik
x5 trunk cargo cover for sale

ive got it...in black...perfect condition...pics available if youd like....i believe it fits any x5...came off a 2003 x5 4.6is though...let me know if you have any questions...ill take...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,787
Posted By infinitifanatik
bumppers people??

bumppers people??
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,787
Posted By infinitifanatik
Holy crap UCrew, didn't realize they were going...

Holy crap UCrew, didn't realize they were going for so much. I guess I'll start the asking at $200 since there seems to be several completed auctions at that price. Much appreciated.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,787
Posted By infinitifanatik
well im not really sure what its worth right...

well im not really sure what its worth right now...your interior is beige?

so far nothing is sold, though I am speaking with a few people
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,787
Posted By infinitifanatik
pics as promised forgot to mention guys...I...

pics as promised

forgot to mention guys...I didnt vaccum the carpet before I took pics and I think the flash kinda makes the dirt stand out, but theyre in flawless condition...literally purchased...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,787
Posted By infinitifanatik
Any interest in: Matching set of 4 carpet floor mats / rear cargo cover for X5 trunk?

asking $40 plus shipping/handling for the floor mats - brand new - perfect condition - black color with BMW embroidered in white... ill post pics if need be

not sure what to ask for the cargo...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
not even close...over double what i am asking...

not even close...over double what i am asking with tires...

look at previous people that have sold these rims, they sold not too far from what I am asking....
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
I dont have tires for them unfortunately, and...

I dont have tires for them unfortunately, and selling because I've got another set that I am using with my 4.6 so that I just dont need these.
Forum: The Lounge 12-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 11,063
Posted By infinitifanatik
x54 One could never deny that the BMW...

x54

One could never deny that the BMW certainly has a status associated with it. But its not like the Japanese luxuries don't either, maybe even if it is a bit less. Hell, I am in the process of...
Forum: The Lounge 12-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 11,063
Posted By infinitifanatik
Talking My two cents: I've had quite a number of BMWs, in...

My two cents: I've had quite a number of BMWs, in fact I'm obsessed with them. I buy them primarily for performance and sport. Class and exclusiveness/prestige play a role, albeit minor - mainly...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
i guess u didnt read before u typed...i said i...

i guess u didnt read before u typed...i said i was willing to negotiate...but i havent had any interest in them yet... :dunno:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
hmph...but these would make such a great gift...

hmph...but these would make such a great gift item!!

and i have been told I am selling them at a very fair price, and am even willing to negotiate a bit - ive seen a few going for right about...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
Talking wow im kinda suprised no one has shown any...

wow im kinda suprised no one has shown any interest in these rims yet...whats up with that!?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,732
Posted By infinitifanatik
argh... nice ride...im a complete bmw nut...

argh...

nice ride...im a complete bmw nut (2005 M3 competition, 02 X5 4.6is, 01 M-roadster, 98 328iC)...a few days ago i signed the papers on a 2006 Infiniti M45 because my 4.6is which I am...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 12-15-2005, 02:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,477
Posted By infinitifanatik
you mean stealer right? lol

you mean stealer right? lol
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,267
Posted By infinitifanatik
sold!

sold!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,267
Posted By infinitifanatik
I've never tried it, but I don't think so. It...

I've never tried it, but I don't think so. It came out of a 2002 4.6is.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,267
Posted By infinitifanatik
FS: BMW OEM CD Changer

Working perfectly. 6 disc. Will include nuts and bolts and any mounting hardware out of my x5. Asking a very fair $260 for a $600 option :) Feel free to PM me I will respond quickly. Thanks!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,326
Posted By infinitifanatik
wow I have gotten a lot of response on this, why...

wow I have gotten a lot of response on this, why is it so popular?

anywho, will try to get pics posted a little later on today though (if its not sold before then).
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-13-2005, 02:02 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,326
Posted By infinitifanatik
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-13-2005, 01:41 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,266
Posted By infinitifanatik
FS: '00 - '04 Aux Input (Blitzsafe BMW/AUX DMX V.1 DSP) - New/Unopened

Hey guys. What this module does is it turns your cd changer input into a standard auxillary line input. You can connect any standard audio source via the two RCA cables attached to this unit. If...
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 12-13-2005, 01:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,261
Posted By infinitifanatik
hey ive got a 6 disk...working perfectly...ill...

hey ive got a 6 disk...working perfectly...ill get it to you for 250 shipped...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,084
Posted By infinitifanatik
FS: OEM Style 87 Staggered 4.6is rims - excellent condition (NOT REPLICA)

These rims are in excellent condition, no curb rash. Looking to get 1700 or best reasonable offer - also looking to sell very quickly. Does not include tires.

I am located in Boston - local...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,893
Posted By infinitifanatik
Sure is...All boxed up and ready to ship!

Sure is...All boxed up and ready to ship!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,893
Posted By infinitifanatik
ok, dropping the price once again...$375...

ok, dropping the price once again...$375 shipped...any takers??
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.