Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BimmerM
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,939
Posted By BimmerM
Hi Phil, I'm interested. Tried giving you a ring...

Hi Phil, I'm interested. Tried giving you a ring but went to voicemail. Can you tell me which wheel is bent?

Also which tire has a bubble?

Thanks Phil.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 18,574
Posted By BimmerM
I need replacement tires also however DWS appears...

I need replacement tires also however DWS appears to be on backorder in the front fitment of 275/40R20. The rears 315/35/R20 appear to be available. Can't find the fronts anywhere. :(
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,939
Posted By BimmerM
Hi Phil, Kevin here. If you happen to sell the...

Hi Phil, Kevin here. If you happen to sell the wheels w/o the tires let me know and I'll take the tires. :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,502
Posted By BimmerM
Sorry to bring up an old thread but wanted to...

Sorry to bring up an old thread but wanted to report that I had a front end clunk when going over bumps. I ordered a set of new OEM End Links (from ECS Tuning) and I swapped them out on each side....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,446
Posted By BimmerM
Just to update this post that might help others....

Just to update this post that might help others. Clearing the code did not help as the SES light came back so I ordered two new rear O2 Sensors and replaced them myself.

Problem appears to have...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,446
Posted By BimmerM
P0161 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

Hi Everyone, I did a search however didn't find much info on this SES issue.

So far the car has been great and very reliable for the last 5 years I have owned it. I'm still under 29K miles and...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Replies: 1,237
Views: 1,321,886
Posted By BimmerM
:iagree: I agree, sticky, this is an awesome...

:iagree: I agree, sticky, this is an awesome thread for us 4.8is owners. :thumbup:
Forum: Navigation System 03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Replies: 424
Views: 461,775
Posted By BimmerM
I burned it w/ Alcohol 120 and loaded it on both...

I burned it w/ Alcohol 120 and loaded it on both my 05 X5 4.8is and 03.5 M3 without any issues. Not sure of any difference though. I guess we'll have to wait for the official statement from BMW.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-16-2006, 12:41 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,615
Posted By BimmerM
But even the Predator ICE flickers...:confused:

But even the Predator ICE flickers...:confused:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,554
Posted By BimmerM
///M Coupe badge on a non-M, not for me...sorry.

///M Coupe badge on a non-M, not for me...sorry.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,782
Posted By BimmerM
Besides the blinking of the Predator ICE, which...

Besides the blinking of the Predator ICE, which really doesn't bother me much, I find it not as bright as what imola4.8isWA has shown. Hmm...I wonder why?

For me, these are definately no...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,782
Posted By BimmerM
Unfortunately the Predator ICE blinks when key is...

Unfortunately the Predator ICE blinks when key is in position 2. I guess that problem you guys are having with the ibright exists with the Predator ICE also.

My friend who purchased two sets of...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,351
Posted By BimmerM
Looks nice, however, once dirt and other stuff...

Looks nice, however, once dirt and other stuff get into the holes, it will be a pain to clean.
Forum: Navigation System 09-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,369
Posted By BimmerM
I stand corrected. Thank you. :)

I stand corrected. Thank you. :)
Forum: Navigation System 09-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,369
Posted By BimmerM
As per an earlier post, I updated both my US...

As per an earlier post, I updated both my US based cars w/ v28 and all functions are working fine and still in US mode. Maybe some folks are trying to do the update twice with the same version or...
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Replies: 235
Views: 179,369
Posted By BimmerM
Loaded v28 update on both my bimmers. No issues....

Loaded v28 update on both my bimmers. No issues. Didn't get converted to Euro mode, didn't lose any options. All went smooth. :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,432
Posted By BimmerM
Not if he has a 2004-2006 X5. I had to remove my...

Not if he has a 2004-2006 X5. I had to remove my headlights to gain access to the corner bulbs.

Edit: Opps, sorry, I didn't realize the original poster said "rear" bulbs. :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 23,039
Posted By BimmerM
You can do it yourself. It's just a bulb swap...

You can do it yourself. It's just a bulb swap plus securing the heat sink somewhere. :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 23,039
Posted By BimmerM
I already pre-ordered from Umnitza months...

I already pre-ordered from Umnitza months ago...perhaps others as well? I'm sure folks are awake. ;)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,820
Posted By BimmerM
Not on mine, I removed the hex bolt and it would...

Not on mine, I removed the hex bolt and it would not slide out. I'm no dummy either, I've been tinkering with cars for years as a second hobby...installed numerous mods all on my own such as headers...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,820
Posted By BimmerM
Recently replaced mine as well...bought the...

Recently replaced mine as well...bought the keyhole cover from the dealer, primed and painted myself. The hardest part was getting the old cover off!!
...
Forum: Dealer Info 09-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,916
Posted By BimmerM
I've been using BMW of Manhattan for my car...

I've been using BMW of Manhattan for my car service for over 5+ visits (over the last 2 years) and never had a problem. Just 3 days ago I had the DME programming done for an emissions recall (on the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,837
Posted By BimmerM
Too bad after traveling pass 35mph the ride...

Too bad after traveling pass 35mph the ride height goes back to the "normal" setting. :(
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By BimmerM
Yup, I know it's latched on top and bottom and I...

Yup, I know it's latched on top and bottom and I tried to unlatch it from the small access hole on the door but couldn't get the top to unlatch. :(

On my M3 the whole thing just slide right out...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By BimmerM
Driver's door lock cover removal?

Has anyone removed the cover that surrounds the drivers door lock? I painted (Le Mans Blue to match my car) a new cover w/o the key hole and I'm having difficulties removing the factory cover. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.