Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: x5street
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,217
Posted By x5street
Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to replace...

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to replace the camshaft sensors today.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,217
Posted By x5street
I don't have the box that they came in anymore,...

I don't have the box that they came in anymore, but I got the OEM replacements from my local BMW shop.

However, I was getting the same fault codes before I replaced the spark plugs.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,217
Posted By x5street
Help - Engine Misfire Problems...

I'm getting the following codes:

P 0363 misfire detected, fueling disabled.

P1343 misfire cylinder 1
P1345 misfire cylinder 2
P1347 misfire cylinder 3
P1349 misfire cylinder 4
P1355 misfire...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,070
Posted By x5street
More specifically, I am putting valve covers on...

More specifically, I am putting valve covers on an 03' 4.4 X5. I also need to know the torque specs for the spark plugs too.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,070
Posted By x5street
Valve Cover Torque Specs...

I am putting on new valve cover gaskets, but I need to know the amount to torque the screws when I put the covers back on. Thanks in advance.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,149
Posted By x5street
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not looking to...

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not looking to purchase. I am looking for an actual manufacturer who supplies them.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,149
Posted By x5street
Who makes the add on aluminum running boards?

I am looking to find out who manufactures the aftermarket running boards for the x5.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.