Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 206
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Noodle555
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
If I recall correctly there is a software issue...

If I recall correctly there is a software issue that causes the EMF to malfunction, causing it to lock. You would then need to manually release the parking brake. The issue is that the ABS module and...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
Sorry for the late reply. While I was...

Sorry for the late reply.

While I was waiting for my cable I actually got a freind to clear all codes with a snap-on scan tool (the expensive $8k one) and have had no problems since.

I am...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,582
Posted By Noodle555
I disagree with this. I am quite anal about car...

I disagree with this. I am quite anal about car care and clean and condition the interior and exterior for that matter regularly. If you search the ailments that I posted you will find that the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,582
Posted By Noodle555
Just to comment on the overall quality of the...

Just to comment on the overall quality of the interior. With the following issues on a car after 2 or three years I would say the quality of the interior is very substandard for a car of this price:...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,562
Posted By Noodle555
+1

+1
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,562
Posted By Noodle555
Could be interested price dependent

Could be interested price dependent
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
New update...

New update http://www.xoutpost.com/images/smilies/thumbup.gif

Well after resiging myself to go to the dealership i thought I would borrow a freinds $8,000 Snap On scan tool. There were 4 codes,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 66,466
Posted By Noodle555
New update :thumbup: Well after resiging...

New update :thumbup:

Well after resiging myself to go to the dealership i thought I would borrow a freinds $8,000 Snap On scan tool. There were 4 codes, one was that there was a sporadic...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 22,619
Posted By Noodle555
After you remove the three screws. Look upward to...

After you remove the three screws. Look upward to the left side of the footwell and you'll see another green screw. Loosen this screw and the fuse box will pop down. Horrible design but great if for...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 11,888
Posted By Noodle555
I hate this also, especially when cold. Not sure...

I hate this also, especially when cold. Not sure to give more gas to get to next gear or just back off as engine is still cold. Either way hannging in gear at 4k rpm on a cold engine is nuts!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
Well had the actuator/control unit out and...

Well had the actuator/control unit out and dismantled and didn't see any issues there with loose connectors or burnt pins. Fuses all looked fine. I added some feedback to the thread pokemon provided....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 66,466
Posted By Noodle555
Great write up by darkmesa8. Thanks! Thought I...

Great write up by darkmesa8. Thanks! Thought I would add to this post with my experience.

Removing, opening the actuator/control unit and reassembly took around 4 hours. Probably took me a little...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 11,308
Posted By Noodle555
^ :hawt:

^ :hawt:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,260
Posted By Noodle555
Good point...i was assuming that this has all...

Good point...i was assuming that this has all been documented as he has taken the vehicle to the dealer multiple times...and beyond that which would normally be required.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,260
Posted By Noodle555
I would have a quick chat with a lawyer. You have...

I would have a quick chat with a lawyer. You have been supplied a vehicle that did not meet it's description and you certainly have not had uninterupted quiet enjoyment of the vehicle.
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,206
Posted By Noodle555
That's pretty quick for any vehicle let alone a...

That's pretty quick for any vehicle let alone a heavy SAV
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 9,653
Posted By Noodle555
Nextbase - iPad Active Car Mount...

Nextbase - iPad Active Car Mount (http://www.next-base.com/click-and-go/ipad-mount/ipad-car-mount.html)

I was thinking about doing the iPad thing but the only reason I am put off is that i'll...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 12,307
Posted By Noodle555
Looks aggressive and nice stable buddy for the...

Looks aggressive and nice stable buddy for the p-car (which looks incredible btw). Nice work!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 11,308
Posted By Noodle555
Is that an E30 M3 I see in the garage? :thumbup:

Is that an E30 M3 I see in the garage? :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
Thanks pokemon! I swear I had read all post on...

Thanks pokemon! I swear I had read all post on the issue and not sure how i missed this one. I was planning on taking the actuator apart this weekend and this really helps :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
Couldn't wait till weekend so I manually released...

Couldn't wait till weekend so I manually released the parking brake, took the x for a drive and then left the vehicle locked fr an hour. On return I found that the error was still there plus the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
Good document on the EMF that I thought I would...

Good document on the EMF that I thought I would share
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 44,018
Posted By Noodle555
So my brakes parts are on order and in the...

So my brakes parts are on order and in the meantime I get the infamous "Parking Brake Malfunction". After reading all the posts I could on the issue, I am thinking I will do the following in the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-31-2012, 12:58 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 11,308
Posted By Noodle555
Sorry to thread jack but you got me interested in...

Sorry to thread jack but you got me interested in buying some of that cheap chinese crap, lol :stickpoke
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,250
Posted By Noodle555
Great information. Thanks ard and JCL!

Great information. Thanks ard and JCL!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 206

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.