Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shnz821
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 05-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,017
Posted By shnz821
WTB: light poplar wood trim for an '01 X5 4.4

Hi! I'm looking to replace the light poplar wood trim pieces on my two front doors, as mine are cracked. I'm also looking to replace the drop down cover piece that goes over the factory stereo. ...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,830
Posted By shnz821
Anyone have the light poplar set? Specifically...

Anyone have the light poplar set? Specifically I'm looking for the two front door panel trim pieces for an '01 4.4i, as mine have cracks (I'm the 2nd owner). I could also use a replacement for the...
Forum: Bluetooth 03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,710
Posted By shnz821
Thanks for all the info! I'll check into the...

Thanks for all the info! I'll check into the various systems from EAS and Bavarian Sound Werks. I definitely want the simplest option, as I'm handicapped and can't do alot of wiring and such by...
Forum: Bluetooth 03-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,710
Posted By shnz821
Thanks for the info. There's no phone cradle...

Thanks for the info. There's no phone cradle that I'm aware of...where would that be located?

Also, is there any way to modify the existing "system" to pick up bluetooth?
Forum: Bluetooth 03-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,710
Posted By shnz821
'01 X5 with telephone - how does it work?

Hi! Newbie here. I just bought a used '01 X5 4.4i and love it!! I'm just trying to figure out a few things. I have the radio/telephone toggle switch on my steering wheel and the other "telephone"...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.