Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Riggers
Forum: Navigation System 05-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
..... a lemon? No, it's a peach! The MkIV unit...

..... a lemon? No, it's a peach!
The MkIV unit is now working perfectly thanks to a great piece of software by KiwiJochen & some outstanding perseverence in reprogramming the unit by Ajay(UK). These...
Forum: Navigation System 05-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
PM sent.

PM sent.
Forum: Navigation System 05-17-2007, 05:50 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
I'm relieved that the unit is ok, now the...

I'm relieved that the unit is ok, now the re-coding:

The required "shopping list"....

NavCoder...... I have already downloaded.
OS Disk .........Any particular version, or just the most...
Forum: Navigation System 05-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
The light does indeed flash/go steady as you...

The light does indeed flash/go steady as you said, & there is BMWM01S printed on one of the labels on the unit..... so monochrome display?
From what you were saying, re-coding would solve the...
Forum: Navigation System 05-17-2007, 02:05 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
Thanks for that comparison. It does confirm that...

Thanks for that comparison. It does confirm that I do have the correct MkIV at least! :thumbup:
I have had the following back from the seller....
Der Rechner ist voll funktionstüchtig und für...
Forum: Navigation System 05-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
As you view the front of the drive, the eject...

As you view the front of the drive, the eject button is on the left hand side. Which, I think, is standard?
Forum: Navigation System 05-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
Cripes... you guys are quick replying! I'll...

Cripes... you guys are quick replying!
I'll run through that sequence in daylight tomorrow but from memory the light sequence runs exactly as you said & the code on the unit that I remember seeing...
Forum: Navigation System 05-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
Unhappy KiwiJochen, thank you for your reply. Please...

KiwiJochen, thank you for your reply.
Please see my reply to Brian-BMW..... do you think that re-coding would be the answer?

I've had enough playing with cars tonight, time to:

:drinking:
...
Forum: Navigation System 05-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
Unhappy Brian-BMW, Thank you for your VERY quick...

Brian-BMW,
Thank you for your VERY quick response!
Since my post (& before I read your reply) I have powered down the car, disconnected the battery (neg first then Pos) & left it for 5 minutes...
Forum: Navigation System 05-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,477
Posted By Riggers
Mk3 to MkIV Upgrade Problem (or ..have I bought a lemon?)

Hello,
The problem I have is regarding installing a MkIV Nav computer in a 2002 Range Rover..... I know, I know, please be kind!
I bought a MkIV from Ebay & swapped it with the existing Mk3 in the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.