Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Steve972
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,130
Posted By Steve972
Need help with front bumper side markers

Hello,

Has anyone changed the front bumper side markers from the stock amber ones to clear ones. I just bought a pair on e-bay. I am trying to figure out how to change them out.

Any...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,452
Posted By Steve972
E 70 LED lights

Hello all.. I was searching through threads on how to replace the Halo Angel H8 bulb on a 2008 X5. There seems to be a lot of different opinions as to which is the best and the brightest bulb for...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,902
Posted By Steve972
Does anyone know?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to remove the front grill plastic meshs on a E70 X5 ... was thinking about replacing them or painting them silver...

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,512
Posted By Steve972
Need help identifying a part

Hello,

I have a 2001 X5 4.4. with 81,000 miles.. great car when its running.. however, I have spent thousands on it over the last 3 months, including air bags, valve cover gaskets, front and rear...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,325
Posted By Steve972
Please Help; Self Leveling error

Hello, recently my battery died and I had a local shop install a new battery. Of course, BMW has to make it difficult to get to the battery on a X5. All the bolts were removed and the self leveling...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,284
Posted By Steve972
Same problem

I had the same problem, however, mine was fixed by adding some more freon... you may want to see if your freon level is low..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,260
Posted By Steve972
AC condenser fan unit

Does anyone have any information on how to replace the AC fan Condenser unit on a 2001 X5? How many bolts? what all do you have to take off the car to remove the unit?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 989
Posted By Steve972
Please Help AC issues

I have a 2001 4.4 Liter X5... I noticed that my AC doesn't provide as cold as air as it used to.. I thought I had low freon, however, after the shop ran a test, Freon is not the issue, it appears...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 940
Posted By Steve972
Need some help Please.. turn signal issues

Hello, I have a 2001 X5 4.4.... I have had all kinds of trouble with it since I bought it.. however, here is the latest issue. The trun signal does not shut off automatically when you make either a...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,982
Posted By Steve972
Thanks

Does this code mean the O2 sensor behind the Cat?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,982
Posted By Steve972
Please Help P0139 code

I recieved the following code P1039 on my BMW X5... does anyone know what this code means, I believe it is an O2 sensor, which one? front of the cat or behind the cat? how difficult are these to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 954
Posted By Steve972
Please Help... CD port issues

Have any of you experienced CD port in your X5 which is not recoginzed when your turn on the car. I added an AUX input device so that I could play my zune. I noticed sometimes when I start the...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 08-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,052
Posted By Steve972
Can Someone Help Please (CD Port Issues)

I recently bought a GROM BMW Aux input device, There are many on the market. This device connects to your 3Pin 6PIN CD changer harness. I have noticed that sometimes now when I leave the radio on...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,039
Posted By Steve972
Zune Integration

Brian, I have a 2001 X5 with navigation system and a CD changer. I know BMW dealers sell an aux kit for about 40 bucks, I am not sure if there is a 3 pin behind the radio, otherwise from what I have...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,039
Posted By Steve972
Please Help

I know the world is full of Ipods.... does anyone know of any interfaces with the X5 and the Microsoft Zune? what is the best way to connect it to the BMW radio
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 823
Posted By Steve972
Help with Microsoft Zune

Hello, has anyone integrated the Microsoft Zune with their X5?? What are some options?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,355
Posted By Steve972
Hello

I had the same probelm a while back... you may want to check my previous threads... there is some information.. couple of things to consider... check the fuses in the back trunk on the rt. hand...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 885
Posted By Steve972
Please help....

Hello, I just replace my factory CD changer with a another BMW CD MP3 changer. I am not sure what is causing the glitch. However, if I forget to turn off the radio and shut the car down, when I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 872
Posted By Steve972
Need some help with the CD Changer

Hello, I am not sure what happened with my last post, however, it looks like I am having bad luck all the way around.

I swapped out my BMW Changer with a BMW MP CD changer. Once I installed the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 959
Posted By Steve972
Need some help

Hello, I replaced my original BMW CD changer with a BMW CD MP3 changer, same connections and everything. However, now if I don't remember to turn of the radio before I shut the car down, next time I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,117
Posted By Steve972
Hello

What the heck is Dice or Intrvav?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,117
Posted By Steve972
Please help with the CD changer

Hello all, I just got a OEM MP3 6 disc changer on ebay... I didn't realize you wouldn't be able to see text or artist info, just Trk 01..... You would have thought using MP3 technologies, the NAV...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,917
Posted By Steve972
Thanks

David,

Thanks for you help..... I was able to change the sensor, but I did end up breaking the small hose on the top ... talk about a bad design, cheap material.... ended up buying a new...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,917
Posted By Steve972
Thanks

David, thanks for the thread, actually I am looking for the coolant level sensor and not the temperature sensor. The leveling sensor is supposed to be on or in the expansion tank. The tank looks...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,917
Posted By Steve972
Location of an X5 coolant sensor

Hello, I posted a similar thread earlier, I noticed that the expansion tank is different for a 3.0 X5 versus the 4.4. Does anyone have a picture or know where the level sensor is located on a 4.4...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.